UNICOM® Systems, Inc. would like to take this opportunity to share with you the latest news regarding UNICOM® Finance. We are proud to announce the General Availability release of UNICOM Finance 15.0.
UNICOM Finance is an all-in-one financial reporting and consolidation package. It integrates multi-currency budgeting, forecasting, and reporting by combining financial data from multiple sources and systems. UNICOM Finance is an integrated solution designed by financial professionals for financial professionals to deliver high-quality financial information in a fraction of the time.
UNICOM Systems, Inc. is always working to provide our customers with superior software products and technical support. At UNICOM, our commitment is to ensure that ongoing research and development continue for all UNICOM Software Solutions and maintain the highest standards of technical support for you, our customers.
Last year, UNICOM Global announced the development of Universal Gateway (UniGW®), a management dashboard designed to provide real-time insights into operational business performance. Since then, our R&D team has made great progress in developing the protocols needed to aggregate core metrics from multiple data sources, applications and technology platforms to provide executives with an organizational view of system health.
Corry Hong, Founder and CEO of UNICOM Global states:
"Today, more than ever, you need to take advantage of information stored in all of your applications. It is critical that you can quickly and easily mine this wealth of information and expose it to anyone and everyone in your organization. With UniGW® - the Digital Transformation framework - you have a single portal into your multiple applications and transactions."
In the coming year, UNICOM will continue this progress with UniGW for C-suite. UNICOM Finance will be a key component of this Digital Transformation along with other UNICOM products including its TeamBLUE portfolio of System Architect®, Focal Point™, and UNICOM® Intelligence.
Some of the enhancements in UNICOM Finance 15.0 include:
To obtain this new release of UNICOM Finance, please log in or register on the UNICOM Customer Portal - https://support.unicomsi.com, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rolling reports will use the prior year instead of the current year when they are run in the beginning of January.
- The Security module will now show appropriate icons to indicate if names are users or groups.
- Using LEXWCMD.EXE with Task Scheduler for automated processes will now work with Global Domain groups for authentication.
- Create New System
- When creating a new system, the current user's Windows name is added to the Security module.
- We no longer allow CON, NUL, AUX, or PRN as the three-letter system id. These are Windows reserved words.
- Exporting to Excel
- Output to Excel has been completely re-written for all modules (Reporting, Input, Batch Reporting, Web).
- We now use the OpenOfficeSDK, instead of Excel automation, to create the Excel workbooks.
- We now create .XLSX or .XLSM workbooks which can be much bigger than the old .XLS files.
- The workbook creation is now much faster than in previous versions.
UNICOM® Systems, Inc.